Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

umm....yeah

I know---where have I been?!? Where are all the new posts and pictures?!?! Surely, I have time on my hands to do all of the stuff that needs to be done, right!??! You would think. But obviously, that isn't the case! I warned everyone when I started this blog that I would probably be a slacker blogger and have to do many posts at once to catch up--and there in lies the problem...because when I do have a free moment, I am so far behind that the thought of compiling pics and coming up with clever titles just overwhelms me. So yet again, I am going to try to catch everyone up on all of the activities! So just bear with me and make sure you scroll down---there will be alot of posts! :) And because I am a little OCD--they are in chronological order--so the April posts are further down, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment