Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

more catching up...

There are several 'mini-posts' within this one. So make sure you scroll down! These are just two cute pics from around the house--Parker helping me with the laundry!! :)



For my first Mother's day, we went to the lake to celebrate! It was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a more special day! God has blessed me more than I ever could imagine when he made me a mother to the most precious baby boy! I just pray everyday that He equips me to raise Parker with wisdom, compassion and love; to show him God's love and to teach him what it means to be a follower of Christ.

Getting ready to head to the water



Sporting the fancy life jacket



Driving the boat with Dad

Staying safe with GiGi

Checking out his new little chair that GiGi won for him


My wonderful husband helped Parker pick out this bracelet (from Hale's of course) with Parker's profile and name/birth date on it!! How precious! I also received a stepping stone with Parker's hand prints and his name/year on it!! I love all of the gifts!!

GiGi showing her gift--see the next post below for explanation


These are pictures from Ellison's first birthday! Luke couldn't make the party because he was sick, but Madison represented the family well! She was the only girl in the mist of boys! We had a wonderful time and I can't believe that the next birthday will be Parker's!!



The cute birthday boy with Parker and Madison


Ellison doing a great job on his birthday cake!


We went to the lake for Memorial Day weekend!! We had a wonderful time and was very excited that the Pascazio's could join us. Daniel and Anna came Saturday morning and Lynn came up Sunday(she had a girls' weekend in Clemson) Bruce's parents and Papa Carl and Mama Jo and Annie were there too and we all enjoyed the weather (when it wasn't raining!!)

Parker's first time in the lake!! Can't you tell he loved it--even though the water was freezing!!

Anna and Parker chillin on the boat ride :)

Parker playing in the tube--don't worry, he didn't ride in it....yet!! ;)

playing in the much warmer water




Anna decided she needed to be IN the bucket! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment