Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

2011 Re-cap

Okay, since most of you by now know--we are expecting our new addition to our family in less than 3 weeks!!!!  Since I've been MIA for most of this pregnancy on the blog--it's been awhile since you have seen any pictures/posts.  But in my attempt to get caught up I will do a couple of quick posts to catch up--mainly pictures with a few comments.  Of course, since I am an organized-freak I can't just start where we are now---it HAS to be in chronological order!!  :)  So sit back and enjoy the show....

Parker's First Clemson Football game (as a spectator!!)










My sister had her first baby on September 26th---a beautiful baby girl!!!  Her name is McKinnley Ryan Foster and she is just precious!! Bruce and I have completely loved being an Uncle and Aunt and Parker just adores his baby cousin!!  :)











We made our first  trip to Sky Top Orchard to pick apples and enjoy a beautiful fall day with our good friends the Vickery's.  Parker and Ellison had a great time picking apples (and eating them), seeing the animals, picking out a pumpkin and just playing outside.  It was a perfect day!!  This will definitely be a tradition!! ;)
















This year for Halloween Parker was a cowboy!!  (and the cutest one at that!!)  :)  We went to Taylor's First Baptist's carnival with Goddy and GiGi  and then went Trick or Treating on the actual day of Halloween.  Parker really enjoyed dressing up and seeing his friends Luke (the Lion), Madison (Dorothy), Anna and Betty Kate (Pretty Peacocks), Zeke and Hannah (don't have a picture of them--but they were there in all of their costume glory!)  at the carnival.  I was impressed at how well he did trick or treating!! He definitely loved picking out his candy (mainly suckers!!) and saying "Thank-you!!"  What a sweetie!! ;)













The only other picture I took during football season was this one with my Mom!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment