Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wedding Weekend in Charleston

The weekend of July 22nd we headed down to Charleston for my cousin's wedding!  The rehearsal dinner was Thursday night and the wedding was Friday.  Since we were going to Charleston, we stayed with our sweet and gracious friends the Talbott's!! It was perfect for Parker because he got to play with Carson, Eli, and Isaac and enjoy being with them.  And Chris and Shelley were angels and kept Parker for us Thursday night while Bruce and I went to the rehearsal dinner!!  Thanks again!! Friday we played with the kids and then headed to the wedding!  It was so much fun and we really enjoyed being with family!  Of course I didn't take that many pictures of the happy couple, but I did get some cute ones of Parker! :)  He had a great time and did really well!  Congrats Dallas and Vicki--we love you both very much and we are so happy to have Vicki apart of our family now!! :)

 My other cousin Ginny, my Dad and Jamie-my bro-in-law at the rehearsal dinner! We missed you Tracie! (she is still on bedrest)


Date night!! Rehearsal dinner


Playing in the Talbott's backyard on Friday!  Parker, Eli and Carson
 Sweet Isaac


 The beautiful wedding cake



 Parker found a friend at the reception! They had a blast dancing in front of the band!! :)  Too cute


 Pic is a little dark--but here is my cousin Dallas and his beautiful bride Vicki

 My gorgeous cousin Ginny and me

My sweet friend Shelley!  Thanks so much for letting us stay with ya'll--we had so much fun!!  

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with y'all too! And I was dreading seeing if you put up that last picture or not, but you can't tell how greasy my hair is from the picture. :) It's actually cute!

    ReplyDelete