Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tracie's Baby Shower

My beautiful younger sister is about to have her first child, a little girl!!  Tracie and Jamie have decided to name her McKinnley Ryan and we are so excited to meet her!  I can't believe that I am going to be an aunt! Bruce an uncle and Parker is going to have a cousin! :)  YAY!!!  Tracie has been on bedrest since 21 weeks and I'm so proud of her for making it this far.  What an amazing Mommy she already is by taking care of this little precious one!

Right before we left for the beach for our family vacation, we had a baby shower for Tracie at my Mom's house!  Jeanie came down with me and Parker and she was such a great help, both with Parker and decorating, food preparation and with the shower.  My mom's best friends helped me throw the shower and it was perfect!! Thanks so much Shelly and Lill--I love you both and ya'll are so important to our family! 

We had a great time in Florence the weekend before the beach--just us girls (except for Parker) that we decided it is going to be tradition!! The laughs, staying up late, playing cards and just talking was wonderful!! Looking forward to it again next year! :)


Enjoy the pictures from the shower!



My beautiful sister Tracie



 Mom
 Again, my camera was getting fuzzy--Lill, Shelly and Mom
 We had a brunch shower with yummy breakfast foods!!  :)
 I love this picture!!
Our cousin Ginny and Aunt Mary came down from Charlotte for the shower too---it was great seeing them again!!  Thanks for coming!! 
Ginny and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment