Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lots of "First's"

So the last couple of days have been busy with lots of "first's" for Parker! Hard to believe that he is almost 1 month old!! Time has really flown by! Parker is now sleeping in his room in his crib, has had his first bottle, bath, trip to the park and gotten his first piece of 'snail mail'! What a big boy! He is still Mr. Popular with lots of visitors and enjoyed every minute of it! I celebrated my 29th birthday as a new mommy on Saturday and had a great time with my mom(who came up to visit) and a cook-out at Bruce's parents! My wonderful husband got me a Coach bag and now I am ready to go out in style! :)
I do have a prayer request: most of you know that my step-dad has cancer and is currently going thru another round of chemo, but this time the drugs are much stronger. If you could keep him in your prayers, I know that he/we would appreciate it. You can check out his blog http://www.jamiegrimsley.com to keep updated. Thanks so much and enjoy the pictures!
First time sleeping in his crib

Parker's first piece of mail!
Gigi


Tim and Yoona home from South Korea


Our good friends Bert and James


Sleeping in his bassinet

Nursery with the fun orange chair :)



Parker's first bottle!

Ashlyn came to visit from California
First time out to the park


First bath



So tired after his big day of firsts!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! I can't believe you're brave enough to let him sleep in his own room already...you'll be so glad you did it this early. :) I'm proud of you. And I LOVE the orange chair...it's perfect! I'm glad to see some pictures of mommy in the batch this time. Who do you & Bruce think he looks like? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are adorable! He looks like he's gotten so much bigger since I've seen him last!

    ReplyDelete