Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few more special pictures

So these are some of my favorite pics right before we left the hospital. This is the 'gown' (not dress) that Bruce wore the day he left the hospital and how special that Jeanie brought it for Parker to wear and get some pictures!! :) And when we got home we had this precious sign on our door that my wonderful mother-in-law got for us!! This past week Jeanie has been here to help out and it has been great--she has been the one to get up in the early morning to watch Parker so that we can catch up on some much needed sleep. And the amount of laundry that she has kept up with is amazing---little babies sure do go thru alot of clothes, burpcloths, etc! Thanks so much Gigi!! :)















3 comments:

  1. Lauren, you look beautiful! I think Parker looks like Bruce, and he is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when it would be ok to come over. I don't have anyone to watch Asher, so I didn't want to bring him over until you felt comfortable! We miss you and look forward to meeting little Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw Parker's cute goodies over at WCD. Small world. I love her stuff! I can't wait to meet Parker in the nursery. Just make sure you bring him in during 1st service. :)
    Congrats! You look great!

    ReplyDelete