Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in Charlotte

This year for Christmas we were in Charlotte visiting my Dad and his side of the family.  We went up on Thursday evening and stayed until Parker woke up from his nap on Christmas day.  Christmas Day we were at my Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary's house and had a wonderful lunch and opened presents and saw what Santa had brought Parker!  It was a good time and I really enjoyed spending it with my cousins, aunt and uncle, my 92 year old Grandpa and my Dad, Tracie and Jamie!  Enjoy the pictures!


 Parker stopped sweeping long enough to have a chat with Grandpa and of course, check out the remote!! :)
 "what's that I hear....?"
 "Music!!  I think I will dance!!"  :)
 Getting ready to eat Christmas lunch; Dad, Parker and Bruce

 The whole family
 Parker checking out what Santa brought!!


 and my cousin Dallas wanted to check out the toys too!! :)
 Jamie, Tracie and my cousin Ginny
 Dad
 Bruce and Grandpa
 Tracie showing off her new Christmas gift
 Vicki(my future cousin-in-law), Aunt Mary and Dallas
And of course, my Uncle Bill overseeing everything!! 



We had a great time spending the holidays with family and are extremely blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives who love us so much!!  We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment