Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Florence

The weekend before Christmas we loaded up the car and headed to Florence to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family--my mom, sister, brother-in-law, step-brother and future sis-in-law.  We had a wonderful time of relaxing, opening presents, helping Mom do some baking and of course, eating!!  :)  Enjoy the pictures!


 Aunt Tracie decided Parker needed a new look! :)

 Future Mozart in the works!
 Looking for his gifts  :)

 Parker LOVES books!  YaYa reading to him one of his new ones

 "Oh boy!!  A new Elmo DVD!!"
 A little explanation needed here:  My Mom has had her Britta pitcher since it first came out--like 10 years ago or something crazy like that!!  So I decided she needed a new one! :)
 My brother in law, Jamie is really excited!
 ...and so is Maggie! :)


 Tracie got Jamie a framed picture of Rosenblatt Stadium when the Gamecocks were playing Clemson this past summer.  (and yes, unfortunately, my brother in law is a Carolina fan!! boo)
 Lovin on his new Elmo--how sweet
 He is just too darn cute!! 

Derrick and my future sister in law, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment