Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall

Well, it's hard to believe that we have been wearing t-shirts and shorts these last few months of FALL! (until this past week at least) We have been pretty busy with Clemson football season starting, Parker's first trip to the zoo,and of course, our little man learning new things and challenging his boundaries!! ;)   I had my gallbladder removed and thankfully my mom came up and took care of all of us, then my sister came up for the weekend and the next week, Jeanie came over everyday and took care of Parker, me and the house work!! (if it wasn't for such an amazing family, I don't think we would have made it!!)  Thanks everyone!!Look for upcoming posts of Halloween and Parker's 15 month well child stats (and the drama surrounding...).  These first couple of pics are of Parker 'helping Mommy sweep'!!  Funny thing is, he has to have at least two brooms, mop, swiffer, dustpan, etc when he is 'helping!!"  It's so cute and he gets so proud of himself!! :)




"Look Mommy, I can help!!"  :)  such a big boy!!
This is how I found Parker one day during his nap!! 
We met some good friends of ours one Sunday afternoon downtown for Fall for Greenville.  Nicole and I took Parker and her son Ellison on the merry-go-round and the boys had fun!!
Too funny!!  Parker running around at Falls Park
Ellison and Parker playing
Parker's first trip to the Greenville Zoo!! Luckily, Bruce had the day off and we all went as a family!! It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun!! Parker really loved seeing all of the animals and Bruce and I loved seeing his reactions!  We plan on going alot over the coming years!! :)  This pic is Parker pointing at the elephants!


Mesmerized by the lions!!

"umm...I think I'll stand back here and just look at the pig"
We celebrated my mom's birthday while she was here taking care of me after my surgery! :)
Parker wearing Bruce's hat; me recovering on the couch!
Parker eating his first apple, wearing his new Halloween pj's that GiGi got him!! He was so cute and proud of eating it by himself! :)



My sweet boy, getting ready to go to church,  in the cutest outfit that GiGi got !! Thanks GiGi!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment