Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

My 30th Birthday!! (another catch up)

Yep, it finally happened--I turned 30 on August 1st. It really didn't bother me turning 30, although it made me very aware of my adulthood!! When I was in my twenty's, even when I had Parker, I still didn't feel like old enough to be an adult---but now, in my 30's and with a kid, I am a REAL adult!! :) Bruce threw me a party at the lake on the 31st of July and it was perfect. I had a lot of fun with all of my friends and I really appreciate all of the hard work that he and his parents (and Mrs. Dianne) did to make it special. Thanks!









Luke and Parker discussing world issues I'm sure! :)



Thanks Jeanie for ALL of the reminders that I'm 30!!!


the crew enjoying the water

Little Miss Campbell enjoying all of the attention

Our movie star in the making, Miss Avery :)


The Vickery's

The ladies: Madison and Natalie, Campbell and Hannah

Matthew and Ellison, Parker and Bruce and Michael :)

Bert and James

Jonathan and Luke


Jonathan and Luke, Lindsey, Hannah, Madison and Natalie, Katie and Hannah

My fabulous and very special birthday cake!! Thanks Bruce!!


Michael and Lucian with sweet Campbell

Hannah, Zeke, James and Parker gathering at the table

Parker's gift to me!! :)
What a sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment