Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Meeting Great-Granny and Great Aunt Sharon

This past week, Parker and I drove down to Florence to see my Grandma and Aunt Sharon who were visiting. This was my first time driving alone with Parker and he did great!! Bruce unfortunately couldn't join us because he was working, but we had a good time. My Grandma came down from Ohio and my aunt flew all the way from California to visit family. My Grandma definitely teared up and was so excited to meet her great-grandson! And Aunt Sharon was taking every opportunity to hold and cuddle with Parker--sometimes even from YaYa! :) We really enjoyed our time together and we hope to see them again soon!
Great-Granny meeting Parker


Getting some mommy time


Great-Granny loving on her great grandson

"Man, I'm so tired"

Papa seeing how strong Parker's legs are (look at those cute chubby legs) :)

Aunt Tracie hanging out with her nephew

YaYa and Tracie's "baby", Wylie

Great-Aunt Sharon and Parker

4 Generations all together

No comments:

Post a Comment