Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Picutres of the Nursery













So I figured I would post some pictures of the most amazing nursery EVER!! (okay, I'm a little biased, but I absolutely LOVE IT!!) My mother-in-law did a fantastic job and we are so excited about little man having his own room! :) The only thing missing is the glider/ottoman which should arrive sometime this week.

My Dr's appt went really well yesterday--all of my lab results came back great and my BP was good. For those of you who would like to know, I'm 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Going back to the Dr. next Monday, unless Baby Lee has other plans! :)

6 comments:

  1. It's adorable! Wow! Looks like you are stocked and ready for him to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I have been dying for these pictures. We wouldn't mind a picture of you either. :) The nursery looks perfect! I had to click on them one by one and make them bigger so I could see every little detail, and it looks like you have everything covered. (I would expect nothing less from you.) :) I noticed lots of diapers in the closet too. Can't wait to meet that sweet boy!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the pictures! So glad I will be able to keep up with my new little cousin via "The Lee Ledger". It's wonderful to hear you are doing well. I'm so excited for you! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!!! I guess it was all worth the wait!!! We miss you like crazy at work...I hope you are taking it easy and relaxing before the baby gets here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete